The following is an announcement from the Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA) regarding an offer for study in Colombia.The Nevis Island Administration, Ministry of Human Resources is pleased to inform of the Colombia Scholarship Offer, which provide applicants with the opportunity to specialize in Masters.
In order to apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
– A foreign undergraduate degree in any area of knowledge
– At least 4.0 GPA of the undergraduate program
– At least one (1) year of professional experience in the related field
– Have a high level of Spanish language
– Must be in a range of age between 25-49 years old
The post NIA announces study opportunity in Colombia appeared first on inSKN :: St. Kitts Nevis.